Amarillo is a adhesive product designed to prepare sticky plates and sheets for trapping insects.
- Easy to apply: Amarillo can be applied by spraying, brushing or scrolling on polyethylene sheets, or any other smooth surface.
- Easy to renew: The sticky surface can be renewed by applying another layer on the previous layer, at any time.
- Excellent coverage: Amarillo is designed to cover large areas, thereby producing a mass trapping surface. Ideal for use in IPM programs.
- Duration of the activity: The product is effective in greenhouse conditions for a period of 2-4 months. Amarillo stays sticky for a long period of time, with high rainfastness.
- Non-toxic: Amarillo is a water based product and does not contain organic solvents or pesticides.
Easy and friendly application
- Stretch nylon shrink between any two pillars.
- The nylon height should be in the upper third of the plants and up.
- We recommend to cover with Amarillo 5% of the greenhouse area.
- Spray with knapsack sprayer, using Tee-Jet nozzle. The dose is approximately 100 cc/m2.
- Immediatelyafter the spraying wash the sprayer and tools with soap and water.
- If the nylon is quickly filled with insects you can renew the stickiness by applying another layer of product.
Which insects are attracted and caught?
- Peat flies
- Fruit flies
- Western flower thrips
- Horse-fly and many others
- Amarillo is a unique adhesive sprayable product.
- A yellow, water based, and non-toxic adhesive designed to prepare sheets of sticky traps for flying insects.
- Flexible application (spraying, brushing or scrolling).
- The adhesiveness remains for several months, high rainfastness.
- High resistance to extreme environmental conditions (rain, moisture, temperature etc.).
- Can be marketed immediately without long registration process.