AIR Pro is the only wireless sensor on market that measures:
- PAR (umol/m2/s)
- AIR TEMPERATURE (°C/F)
- AIR HUMIDITY (%)
- CO2 (ppm)
This unique combination allows users to continuously monitor the most fundamental climate variables in big fields or greenhouses. Chefi-Air can be placed on any flat surfaces or be hanged in windless locations, it is resistant to fog, water and dust.
• Create homogeneous climate
• Evaluate light quality
• Detect disease risk
• Monitor field up to 100ha per sensor
Sigrow sensors and central station work on 868MHz free ISM band, or 915MHZ for USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Israel. Sigrow sensors are able to transmit data to the central station, which automatically uploads data to Sigrow server via Internet. Users can choose to download the data (csv. files) on local interface or web-based monitoring platform.
- PAR – Excellent accuracy ( <5% error) PAR stands for Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) and it’s measured in micromoles of photons per meter squared per second (µmol m-2 s-1). This is the part of light that is used by plants for photosynthesis (400–700 nm).
- T/RH – Industry standard (<5% error for Relative Humidity).
- CO2 – Excellent accuracy (+-50 ppm). Calibrate in 60 seconds with the click of a button at 400 ppm. Operates without condensation.
- Batteries– on AA batteries, easy to replace by yourself. Batteries last up to 2 months.
- Radio – ISM free license band. Distance to the central in open field is 1 km having central and unit at 1 meter from the ground.