N-Fix is a patented technology based on a beneficial bacteria Gluconacetobacter diazotrophicus (Gd) for coating plant seeds in order to create a symbiotic relationship within the plant enabling it to substitute the nitrogen it normally takes up from the soil with atmospheric nitrogen – thus reducing dependency on nitrogen fertilisers.
- Is environmentally friendly and contains no toxins.
- Is ubiquitous to all crops.
- Provides every cell in the plant with the ability to fix its own nitrogen.
- Replaces up to 50% of the plant’s nitrogen needs.
- Offers a significant cost benefit to the grower through reduction in the use of nitrogen based fertilisers.
- Is neither genetic modification (GM) nor bio-engineering.
- Is different from other inoculant technologies and products on the market.