Patent pending, proprietary algorithms, and system integration enable pre-flight optimized planning, automated piloting, and post-flight data analysis.
- Autonomous decision of Spraying Robot A may lead to an autonomous decision of Spraying Robot B. Each robot is configurable for precise performance and accuracy.
- The ability to travel and cover an unlimited number of areas in any shape or size. Each hotspot is sprayed with the exact amount of chemicals you designate (variable rate app).
- The ability to precisely spray your entire farmland. The robots are specifically engineered to create a path that bypasses trees and electricity wires.
- The ability to optimize the entire mission’s profitability based on a compilation of information about the terrain, crops, pesticides, imagery, and equipment.
- The ability to constantly communicate, compute, monitor, correct, and manage the entire spraying swarm operation. All systems are fully autonomous.
- The ability to complete the autonomous spraying mission while detecting and bypassing unexpected obstacles, with the ability to work in close proximity to them